KACC CARE FACILITIES OUTREACH
This ministry serves people who live in assisted living facilities due to disabilities,
rehabilitation or declining capacities. This outreach provides worship services or Bible
studies that encourage hearts and spiritual growth.
WHAT ARE WAYS FOR YOU TO GET INVOLVED?
- Help residents get to and from their rooms for the services
- Be a greeter at the services
- Lead the opening or closing prayer
- Help in worship as a vocalist, instrumentalist, or Bible reader
- Preach messages and/or lead Bible studies
- Help serve communion by sharing a short meditation, serving or cleaning up
- Become a personal encourager by developing friendships, sitting with people during services and praying with them
- Prayer visitation: praying in rooms one on one with people who can’t make it to the services
- You are welcome to come to any of the scheduled worship services at the Care Centers listed here or contact the point person of the service.
West Anaheim Extended Care, 6:45 – 7:35 pm, Fidel De La Cruz (714-932- 4401)
Windsor Gardens, 9 - 9:45 am, Jerry Perfecto (714.267.7066)
Park Anaheim, 9:45 - 10:30 am, Joemar Dumalanta (714.603.8340)
Genesis, 9:30 - 10:30 am, Amor Miraflor (714.822.8101)
Harvest Retirement Center, 6 - 7 pm, Alan Cloud (714.886.2430)