Impact Prayer and Fasting Day
Saturday March 5th
PRAYING & INVITING | 9:00-11:30 AM
POTLUCK, WORSHIP & PRAYER | 5:00-7:30 PM
On Saturday, March 5 we want to pray and fast as a church family that God will impact our community with His love. We will meet at 9:00 am in the Auditorium to pair up and go out into our neighborhoods to put invitation cards to upcoming KACC events and Easter weekend services on the doors of homes. While we walk the neighborhoods to distribute invitation cards, we will pray for our community, house by house. You should be done by 11:30 am at the latest. Then at 5:00 pm we will all gather back in the church auditorium to break our fast together with a family potluck followed by a time of worship, celebration and prayer from 6:00-7:30 pm. Join us for this powerful day as we are asking God to raise up 500 messengers to pray, fast and go into our community.
Worship Team Signups
The worship team is focused this year on not only singing a new song but also being renewed in Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. God has been transforming us and growing as a team. We have felt a move of the Holy Spirit like never before and it is exciting to witness in the life of our church. If you would like to join us and be a part of the team, please call or email Natalie Durley for an audition (contact information below).
We will have a choir this Easter!
Please come join us (no auditions necessary). If you love God and have a heart for worship, we would love to have you! If there is enough interest, we may have a children’s choir as well! The adult choir is open to anyone 13 years old and up. The children’s choir is open to kids 5 to 12 years old. Let’s get together as a family and praise His name!
Please contact Natalie Durley at 714.527.5195 x 214 or Ndurley@kacc.com to sign up.
Live Connected With Serving
KACC Care Ministry
The KACC CARE Ministry endeavors to Carefully Affirm and Reach the Elderly for Christ.
This ministry consists of KACC volunteers who provide Sunday worship services and weekday Bible studies at local care centers and assisted living facilities. This dedicated group of volunteers also offers a time of singing hymns and worship choruses as well as serving communion. Above all, they share the love of Christ by bringing caring, compassion and friendship to the residents– many of whom no longer have connection with family or people outside these facilities.
WOULD YOU CONSIDER BEING A PART OF THIS MINISTRY?
If you have a heart to serve you can!
In order to grow and reach more people in other facilities the ministry needs:
• Worship leaders and worship team members
• Volunteers to serve communion and pray for residents
• Caring people who can reach out and share God’s love
If you have any questions about the CARE Ministry or would like to learn more, you can sign up below. You are welcome to come to any of the scheduled worship services at the care centers listed below to observe or jump right in and serve!
Windsor Gardens, 9:00 – 9:45 am
Park Anaheim, 9:45 – 10:30 am
Terrace Care Center, 9:30 – 10:30 am
Saturday Evenings: West Anaheim Extended Care, 6:45 – 7:45 pm
Monday Evenings: West Anaheim Manor, 6:00 – 7:00 pm
Love and Respect for Dummies
Starts February 24th
Men and women can be as different as pink is from blue! Research reveals that love best motivates a woman and respect most powerfully motivates a man. This study will help spouses understand their God-given differences and teach couples how to deal with conflict quickly and biblically.
Join us Wednesday nights from February 24th - March 30th in the Auditorium. Couples of all ages are welcome. Cost is free, but please still register below! Childcare is available weekly. The requested donation is $2 per child which, if you would like to donate, can be given weekly upon arrival.
Some Facts about KACC we thought we would share!
- Our Illuminate Young Adults have been faithfully participating on Sunday mornings since we joined together as a church family in January. They set up, prepare and serve the complimentary coffee we enjoy before and between services. They are also involved in welcoming, greeting and offering a friendly smile to all.
- Our lobby upgrades are being funded by a recent staff and ministry yard sale that netted over $800!
- When you purchase a treat at the Amazing Glaze Café you are supporting the Community Gathering, our special once-a-month outreach to our neighborhood.
- Our ministry logo panels on the church lobby windows that replaced our disintegrating mini blinds were generously donated by one of our church families.
- The flags hanging on the front of our church auditorium represent the countries throughout the world where KACC supports missionary partners.
- 60 jackets, over 100 blankets and twice as many pairs of socks were recently given to our homeless and needy neighbors through our Pantry Ministry – a result of your kindness and generosity.